velvet-nightmarevelvet-nightmare

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Frodo and Sam go to WC Frodo and Sam go to WC

Hey Chicks,

Just need to sort out the volume of each voice as they are up and down between characters.

"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

love it!!!! it makes me think of a cross between monkey dust and salad fingers.

On suggestion id make is adding a "play button" so it doesnt start right away once loaded and then doesnt loop back on itself.

well done x

The Day Of My PC The Day Of My PC

^.^

Hey i really like this, maybe it would be better tho if you could click to play the movie, a loading screen?

otherwise people may think that it's crashed when waiting to watch the movie after reading the intro?

just some suggestions

Jay-Jay34 responds:

Yeah i was going to add one but my USB went through the wash so i couldn't add the preloader.

Murder of a Murderer. Murder of a Murderer.

so you ditched the smiley face?

hey, i saw your first attempt- i think it would be better to be in english. if you needed it to be online for school there are safer placest (more realiable & school frinedly) than newgrounds.

Primat responds:

Really? I can't play the file in school-computers other than via internet and I'm too lazy to write a code on a .html (which works, I've tried). Youtube or Video.Google don't work 'cause I'd have to delete all my animations and do everything by hand. inkl. every single fading!

Zero's Adventure Zero's Adventure

some tips

maybe slow it down a little- not a lot,
make a sotry of it? put an unexpected ending?
check out the fourm for good places to get sound.

keep working on it, you get a 6 for work in progess

velvet x

The Sniper Mission The Sniper Mission

Good start

hey this is a nice tidy animation, you just need a bit more length and maybe some more story, keep at it !

LegionnaireX responds:

Im Glad You Liked It.
Thanks For The Review!

Last Kiss Last Kiss

meh

it was alright sorta dragged a bit but i really like the fact you had a sound board at the end and other extra bits, its little things like that that pick it up.

velv x

RuneScape Guardians RuneScape Guardians

i like :)

especiaslly the complexed simplisty of it, it that makes sence. i think that it would have slightly improved it if it was all in black and white as it started off.

VisionTribe Tribollox VisionTribe Tribollox

all our 5

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 4.8939 to 4.9115!
If this movie is protected you will get a PROTECTION point!

RUN!!!! RUN!!!!

>.<

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3003 to 3.3045!

notorious responds: